onsdag den 5. august 2009

What happend since my last submission.

I know it has been quite a while since I wrote anything inhere.

I haven't really been up to all that much, just didn't feel like writing all that much.

And for those of you wondering why I'm writing in english, I just feel like it :D
Guess you've gotta keep up with time :D

And for Hannah to be able to read without rubbish translation by Google.. ;)

I've gone thrugh some changes, I've gotten much happier. Not worring about all sorts of silly stuff..

These past couple of months I had my holiday, didn't do anything, but still, nice to just stay home and chill..

I got my forklift license too. No faults what so ever..
So, now I'm a certified forkliftdriver :D
Now, all I need is crane, motorcycle and buss, then I've got it all :D

I started playing PS3 again after a couple of months without playing.. Just got Battlefield 1943 and Fat Princess.. Great games, masive online community part in both games..

I kind of stopped playing Call of Duty 4, don't really feel like it anymore, not quite sure why though..
Still looking forward to Modern Warfare 2 though, it's going to me MASIVE fun acording to the gametrailers so far.

I got Dead Space cheap (Not a game I would have bought, full price, ever)
But! What a great game! It's one of the frightening games i've ever tried! Definitely worth a try.

I was accepted as a news writer for a danish ps3 site, early july, so I'm trying to make it as a news guy too. :D

Ohh well.. I think this is it for now.. I will try to make submissions more often from now on, so stick by, and have a look see :D

1 kommentar:

Hannah sagde ...

Yayyyy...

Silly Google Translate. ;)