fredag den 7. august 2009

Getting older.

Oh my.
I turned 25 today, and boy does time fly.

I still remember the day I got my PSX, 10 years ago.
Back then, I payed a whole lot of money for it, and I was so bloddy exitited about it, and started it up with Metal Gear Solid in it. And BOY what a game?! It was so good looking at the time (AT THE TIME!)

Back then, if you wanted to play with others, you'd bring your console and play via a linkcable.. Nowadays you hit a button, and instantly you play with a bunch of angry americans or french ppl.

A couple of weeks ago I found some old PlayStation Magasines at my mums house, and that instantly took me back, I just sad there for hours reading old reviews of Final Fantasy 8 and Metal Gear Solid.

It's amasing how much happend in 10 years.. Take a look at MGS and MGS4. MGS4 is so good looking, and so much detail.
MGS was, roughly 50 pixels on screen in different colors.. but like I said, back then, it was good looking.


-----

My birthday.
Haven't really done much today.
There was a street party at 6pm to late night (Still not done as we speak)
Didn't really know any ppl there, but at one time the lady who arranged it, announced that it was, in fact, my birthday, and everyone should sing birthday song for me..
So, that's the first time ever I've had 45-some ppl singing happy birthday to me!

-----

Haven't gotten any presents yet, I'm throwing a party next saturday, so I'll get most presents then. :)

Ingen kommentarer: