fredag den 30. oktober 2009

New gadgets. And random thoughts.

Hej!

Long time no see, again, again.

I've started doing some night work, and I love it so far.
It's just me, my trusty iPhone and a bunch of podcasts!
I've listened to De Sorte Spejdere (The Black Scouts) so far. It's a danish radioshow that discontinued last winter unfortunately.. Didn't get to hear it back then, so thought I'd give it a shot.. They are great, they talk alot, just being funny and bullsh!tting people basicly.. (Yeah, very childish, I know)

In the meantime I've got a new watch (Casio ProTrek Titanium chain) and I really love it! I needed one to wear for work, and this one is working great! It has a altimeter, thermometer and a bunch of other gadgets in it, haven't really had a need for it yet, but hey, might as well overkill when it's posible ;)



Then I got a Leatherman Wave, and oh my god what a nice piece of tool! It is sooooo well made, and everything is tough and good looking. I've tried a bunch of multi tools so far, in a variety of prices but this one really takes first place! It does cost, but it's money well spent.


Then the other night I was randomly browsing through several websites kinda looking to get a new flashlight, and there it was! Leatherman Monarch 300 LED light! Cheap, fast delivery, reliable. That was it! Ordered it, and it came yesterday, gave it a shot last night and it worked out be great.. Works at least as well as my MagLight 3Dcell ripoff even though the Leatherman doesn't have a focus option, it have a perfect light cone, it's waterproof, and simple design.

Fits perfect in my pocket, still allowing acces to keys and so on.

-----------------
I know I haven't been active for a while, and I hope I can change that in the future.

This is all.. For now

Ingen kommentarer: